"Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value" error in .TEXT
I know, I know. .TEXT is
old ancient but it is working. I have made a couple of changes to the code and it has served me faithfully for almost 3 years, which is why I got very surprised when I suddenly started getting this error on a daily basis: "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value"
K. Scott Allen found the solution a long time ago; It is a bug in .TEXT which you can work around by setting queueStats=”false” in the Tracking section of web.config.
I just updated my blogs. Please give me a shout if you see this error again.
Post a Comment