CodeKeep Visual Studio 2005 plugin
I love the idea behind the CodeKeep. It lets you to search for, and publish, sniplets of code. I tried it last year but I was not too impressed. The latest version is a different story. CodeKeep (i.e. Dave Donaldson) has paid a lot of attention to community feedback. All my suggestions improvements have been implemented and several other features have been added.
- It works on Visual Studio 2005
- Search the source code as well as the title/description
- View and provide feedback on published code
- Browse the published code
The Visual Studio 2005 Add-in works with all versions of Visual Studio 2005, including Visual Studio Team Systems, and the search window is a lot simpler than the previous version:
Double click a sniplet to get the details
Other new features in the Visual Studio 2005 version:
- Dockable tool windows for "My Snippets", "Browse Snippets", and "Search Snippets".
- Drag & drop for "My Snippets", "Browse Snippets", and "Search Snippets"
Keep up the great work Dave!